The Power to Lead (PTL) Alumni Association seeks to reach, serve and engage all PTL alumni and students. It aims to foster a lifelong intellectual and emotional connection between PTL and its graduates; and to provide Power to Lead with goodwill and support.
To support the fulfillment of Power to Lead’s core purpose through the meaningful engagement of our participants and alumni and help it transcend from being just a training program to becoming a movement for the betterment of society.
- To organize programs for the development, entertainment and spiritual connect of the members of the Alumni Association
- To recognize the academic, professional and other achievements of the Alumni and the students, and to institute suitable awards for them
- To serve as a forum through which Alumni may support social causes and advance the pursuit of servant leadership in Society
Coordination Team for Alumni Activities during 2017-18
Vinay Fernandes, Anthony Lobo, Sheron Sawant, Mary Alfred, Viraj Almeida, Jane Frois, Allan Pereira, Sandra Britto, Vincent D’Silva
Calendar of Activities: July to December 2017
- Saturday, July 15 (7 pm to 11 pm): Networking Dinner Meeting by Vinay Fernandez & Team
- Sunday, August 27 (9 am to 5 pm): Workshop on "Win-Win Negotiation Skills" by Viraj Almeida
- Saturday-Sunday, September 16+17 at Khandala: Spiritual Retreat
- Saturday, October 14 (7 pm to 11 pm): Networking Dinner Meeting by Vinay Fernandez & Team
- Sunday, February 25 (9 am to 5 pm): Workshop on "Train-the- Trainer" by Frazier Martins